It's the Happy Meal with a little something extra...an unused cigarette.
A Southampton woman was horrified to find the offending item at the bottom of her one-year-old's Happy Meal.
Nicky Holloway explained to Metro news the dangers the cigarette posed to her son Jack:
"My son can feed himself and I was watching him eat but he could easily have put the cigarette in his mouth."
Holloway also claimed to have overheard the workers at the McDonald's discuss cigarettes before she received the meal. It is alleged that one of these workers accidentally dropped the cigarette in the Happy Meal box.
Though McDonald's offered to refund or replace the Happy Meal, Holloway says she "wants more to be done about it," and plans to sue. She chose to keep the "How To Train Your Dragon" Happy Meal toy, however.
No word if Holloway will receive any censure for feeding her one-year-old child a damn McDonald's Happy Meal.